Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016

BIRDS


Ja, dieses Shirt habe ich euch schon einige male gezeigt, immer wieder anders kombiniert. Der Tulpenstrauß den ich zur Zeit zuhause habe in den Farben Violett, Pink und dunkelrot haben mich dazu inspiriert das Shirt  mit diesem Blazer zu kombinieren und die neue Nagellackfarbe passt perfekt dazu :-) 



Yes, this shirt I have shown you quite a few times, combined always different. The Bouquet of tulips I have the time at home, in the colors violet, pink and dark red inspired me the shirt to combine with this blazer and the new nail polish color will complement it perfectly :-)



Yessica C&A:    Shirt
Chicorèe:    Jacket
H&M:    Trousers
Wallis:    Ankle Boots
Essence:    Nailpolish "67 love me like you do"

  

follow schuRei.ch:   bloglovin  /  chicisimo  / facebook  /  instagram







with Love, 
Kira




1 Kommentar:

  1. Preciosa fotos Kira, los zapatos me encantan también
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for commenting! I Love it, to read every single comment :-)